Saturday, October 6, 2007

J (Sept 20-21 2005)

Hi Ofer! Thanks very much for sending these through. You've done a super job ... I'm just going to have to get used to this for a bit before shaving. Don't you think my head looks a bit big ...? You think I SHOULD shave?
--
I've JUST got back from the hairdresser and shaved my hair to number 0! It looks absolutely unbelievably fantastic - and your brilliant service pushed me over the edge to just finally do it. I feel free, light as a feather and even MORE confident than before. Why? Because the hair you saw in my pic was a hairpiece! I got it when I was 23 and I'm turning 28 in January ... which is why I've now decided to cut loose and live life the beautiful life of hair-free hassle-free REAL me. Thanks for helping me reach this point in my life, you have no idea how much you've done. I used to have mornings where I'd hate myself because no matter how hard I tried, the hairpiece still looked false. It wasn't me. Now I'm BACK and loving it! Thanks again and all the best, J
--
I think it's so fantastic and special that you take this help you give people so personally and have such good intentions for us all. You've created a life-changing service here and I wish you and your wife everything of the best - I'll make sure I recommend you to everyone I know that's considering shaving (or just has a hairpiece like I did!). Seriously, I'll mention you and your site to everyone I ever tell about my headshaving story ... I'll always remember you with much gratitude. Thanks again!
J (Sept 20-21 2005)

No comments: